AVON Rose Kisses lip gloss (Rosette)

If you browsed through latest Avon’s brochures, you’ve probably noticed one of their new lip products packed in this adorable, rose-like pots named Rose Kisses. It is one of Avon’s new releases and it is a hydrating lip balm with light shimmering effect.



If you’re anything like me, the idea of cute packaging is always tempting, so when I got this product in my mailbox, I immediately fell in love with it.

Avon Rose Kisses lip gloss comes in a small, festive looking, purple cardboard box and there is a small piece of sponge inside which holds the product securely placed upright. 


An actual pot is made out of hard, transparent plastic, but it gives an illusion of glass and the lid is made into a rose-like shape.  It has a nice quality packaging and it feels strong and sturdy.

 
There are 3 different shades available (Passion, Rosette and Inner Glow) and I got mine in Rosette. It is a pastel, bright pink color with lots of tiny shimmers in it. It looks quite opaque inside, but once applied it appears much lighter, almost natural looking and you can’t really detect those shimmery particles I have mentioned earlier.  


It gives you a nice, plumped look, nothing over the top, but rather shiny, yet natural looking. It doesn’t have a very strong smell, which surprised me, as I would expect this to smell too sweet and artificial. The product itself is hydrating and it doesn’t feel too sticky either.

 
However, like most people, I’m not keen on make up products requiring my fingers inside, mainly because of the hygienic reasons, but also because long nails give me a hard time picking up the product, so a lip brush with this product is a must, at least for me.


You get 3 grams of product and the regular price is 14 KM, but you can find it for 9.90 KM in this month's catalog.

Overall, if you like lip glosses, this is going to make a nice addition to your make up stash. It is a good quality lip gloss with the most adorable packaging, but personally, this product isn’t something I would buy on my own as I prefer using lipstick over lip gloss anytime. However, I think my little cousin is going to be delighted when I get her one of these :-)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment