New In (aka. Collective Haul)

I haven't done a haul post in quite a long time and unfortunately, this isn’t because I’ve been good in not spending money (I wish!). Although I had been controlling myself from splurging too much on make-up items lately, there were few things that I genuinely needed...khm khm...I love seeing new in aka. haul posts, so I decided to give you a sneak peek at my collective beauty & make-up haul from the past couple of weeks or so.

I’ve been hearing so many good things about Illamasqua, so I finally purchased my very fist Illamasqua goodies – powder blush in Sophie and eye brow cake in Gaze. Needless to say, I become obsessed with both products! Sophie is such a gorgeous, glorious and totally to die for pink coral shade filled with lots of tiny gold shimmers; it is extremely pigmented and the quality is just amazing. Seriously, I got so hooked on it, now I have six Illamasqua shades on my wish list.


I’ve been struggling with my eye brows for years now, but this little thing seriously changed my life. Not only this is a perfect dark slate grey shade that goes perfectly with my natural eye brow shade, it is also the most pigmented, yet natural looking eye brow powder I could ever ask for.

Last week, I spotted this pink Remington Style Works hair straightener in CM for almost 50% off, so I decided to treat myself since I really wanted to get rid of my old one. It came with a giant black and pink hair brush and the iron itself is awesome. It’s black with pink, and yes, we’re meant to be! :) Also, I got these three lovely Avon make-up brushes. Again, they are pink. Don’t judge! :)


Moving on, I got this beautiful bronzing glow blusher from Artdeco, CK lipgloss and Real Techniques stippling brush from a dear friend of mine. Seriously, she’s my partner in crime when it comes to make-up :)


My parents went to Tuzla few days ago, so my mom decided to surprise me with a couple of items from Makeup ARENA store. She got me some Golden Rose nail polishes and NYX blush in Taupe and NYX slim lip pencil in Auburn. I'll be reviewing these in full soon so keep your eyes peeled for that. 


A couple of days ago, I’ve posted a photo on my facebook page with some products I got from Avon. So far, I’ve been loving their Stone Taupes palette I reviewed in my previous post. More details about their products will be up soon, so stay tuned. 


Of course, this collective haul wouldn’t be complete without a couple of MAC products. I got two lipsticks - On Hold and Cosmo and a Studio Finish concealer. 


And last, but not least, Purr perfume by Katy Perry. I’ve been drooling over this perfume from the moment I smelled it. This is a very sweet, fruity and young scent and it is everything you'd be expecting from Miss Perry. Oh and the bottle, I can’t even explain how epic yet ridiculously childish it looks! :)  It is shaped like a giant headed purple cat with jewel eyes and it has a silver collar with the words 'Purr' written on it. Somehow, It reminds me of an alien and I love it! :)


So, there you have it, hope you enjoyed this post and I wish you all a goodnight! xo

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment