Just another beauty blogger?


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. My name is Sanja and I hope you enjoy my daily/weekly ramblings on various make-up, beauty, lifestyle related topics. I follow so many great beauty blogs so I thought why not start one myself. I love to write (I have a Journalism degree!) but I don't get a chance to do it very often, so this blog will be my very own platform to share my passion for make-up and everything beauty related. I will post product reviews, hair/make-up tutorials, DIY projects, hauls, how-to's and walkthroughs and will share tips & tricks on many different things with you. If you're interested in make-up and you like my blog, feel free to comment, suggest and discuss. I will be writing soon! Hugs xx

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment