Monthly Favorites: October 2012

It is favorites time again! October, indeed, flew by so fast. I wasn't able to post as much as I intended to, but the weather was so nice and I wanted to enjoy a perfect autumn weather as much as I could. I hope you had a fun Halloween as I did, but unfortunately I forgot to take some decent pictures, so I can’t show you the looks I did :( During October, I didn’t really venture out of my usual routine, but I did start using some new products which I loved. Enough talk; here are the products!


L'Oreal Paris Elseve Nutri Gloss Crystal Shampoo - I’ve been faithful to L'Oreal Elseve Nutri Gloss Light shampoo for quite some time, but lately I’ve wanted to try something else, as I felt like my hair needed a change. Elseve Crystal shampoo is one of the newest L'Oreal Elseve releases and the thing that really caught my attention was that this shampoo claims it’s silicone free. I have a very long flat hair, so it is very important for me to keep it shiny and perfectly conditioned with lightest formula possible. This shampoo does it all (at least for now) - it leaves my hair silky, smooth, and shiny. Besides, it’s pink with lost of tiny sparkles in it wich I love (I didn’t notice any glitter in my hair, which I’m not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing :)).

Jil Sander SUN edp - I adore Sun in all its simplicity. It is classic and one of a kind scent I've been using a lot lately. It's creamy and fresh, floral and powdery and slightly fruity. It does remind me of sun and the summer in general, but don't be fooled by its name as this is not your typical coco meets mango summer cliché. Definitely suitable for all year round.

NYX Rouge Cream Blush (Rose Petal) - This is an oldie but a goodie. I love this blush and it's been my go-to blush all month long. Usually I'm all about compact blushes, but the NYX Natural Rouge Cream Blush gives such a subtle pinkish flush, and the cream formula blends in like a second skin.

MAC lipstick "Rebel" - The most gorgeous plum berry shade ever! I've already reviewed it here. Absolute winner!!

NYX Matte Lipstick (Sweet Pink) - Another lipstick in my favorites category. Sweet Pink is a deep, matte magenta color that is suitable for everyday wear. It doesn't dry out lips as most matte lipsticks do and it is very long lasting. Also, it's great alternative for MAC mattes.

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow (Flashback Silver) - Amazing eye shadow that doesn’t crease and it is very long lasting. I actually just recently bought this, and I’ve been obsessing over it ever since. I will definitely do a whole review on this product (I also got it in All Night Blue). This is probably one of the best drugstore eye shadows on the market right now!


Olay Aqua Physics Night Cream - I've been using this product for only two weeks or so, but so far I really like it. This product is anti-aging and I use it every night before going to bed and my face definitely has a nice glow in the morning. This product also helps keep my skin nice and moisturized during the colder weather and it doesn’t leave my skin greasy or oily.

Well that’s it, so far! I've been listening to a lot this song lately, so I thought I should share. Maybe I should include one song in my favorites posts from now on. We'll see... :) Hugs xx


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment