[NOTD] Catrice LE Hollywood's Fabulous 40's Collection - C01 Red Butler


Just a quick post for you today! I went to CM few days ago and happened to find the new LE from Catrice called Hollywood's Fabulous 40's Collection. This whole collection is inspired by some of the biggest style icons of 40's such as Katharine Hepburn, Ingrid Bergmann and Marlene Dietrich. Although I loved the whole collection, I only picked up this nail polish called Red Butler, but guess I will be back for more in no time.


Red Butler is a gorgeous deep red color with a hint of berry. It gives a fair coverage, but two-three coats are absolutely necessary if you’re looking for the intensity. This looks a bit darker and more berry in the real life, but my camera didn't pick up the real color for some reason :( It has a glossy finish, but it’s completely shimmer free. The staying power and drying time are relatively good, same as any other Catrice nail polish.

 
Hollywood's Fabulous 40's Collection offers four more shades, going from light pink, to very dark purple color. I’ve been eying the purple one “Doris' Darling”, so you might see it in some of my future NOTD posts. Have you tried anything from this collection? Tell me what you think!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment