Monthly Favorites: September 2012


It’s the first week of October, so that means it is time for my monthly favorites!! For those of you who are my new readers, “monthly favorites” are basically products that stood out to me, or that I found myself reaching for over and over again during the past month. I like these kinds of posts and I think they are a great way to discover some new and exciting products, as well as to see how they’ve worked for others. So without further adieu, here are my favorites for the month of September!

 
Paco Rabanne Black XS - I absolutely love this perfume. I received it as a gift for my birthday and immediately fell in love with it. I love the scent, the bottle, and just everything about it. Addictive, sexy and dark mysterious perfume. Perfect for a night out. I've been wearing this a lot and everytime I did I got tons of compliments. 

UD Naked 2 - I've been loving my Naked 2 palette this past month and I’m so glad it was pretty much worth the hype! I love that you can pick any two random shades and they'll look great together. I can easily say that this is one of  my all time favorite makeup items. The variety of colors is perfect to create a seductive eye, or a simple neutral one.

Alverde Verveine Body ButterI love Alverde products, they are all natural and cruelty-free and that’s always a huge plus for me. This body butter is LE, but I’m sure you can still find it at your local DM. It smells like a lemon, typical fresh Alverde smell. Love this!

Avibon Pommade – This is a French pharmacy item, also known as one of the anti aging secret weapons of many make-up artists, models and and movie stars such as Gwyneth Paltrow. I bought this in France (unfortunately it is very hard to find it anywhere else), and it’s been one of my most used face products ever since. Basically, I use this instead of a night cream. Avibon is very concentrated in vitamine A and it is used to prevent scars, wrinkles, blesmihes…you name it. It performs like a light facelift in a tube and I definitely notice a difference when I use it.

Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder - Not exactly a monthly favorite, as this is something I’ve been using for quite some time now, but it helped me to accelerate my summer tan for the past month. This bronzer is perfect medium matte shade with a hint of shimmer, that isn’t noticeable once you put it on.

Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick Plum - I have so much love for this for a few reasons. It is soft and creamy, wonderful burgundy color, and lasts a long time. This is my favorite lipstick for fall right now.

YSL Touche Brilliance Lipgloss - Another lip product I've been obsessed with. I have this in 03 Pink Quartz and it is a beautiful light pink glittery shade that glides like heaven. I usually dab some over my favorite lipstick at the center of the lips for that plumped, sensual look. Brilliant stuff!

So, these are the products that I've been using and loving in the month of September. What about your favorite products? :) Leave me some feedback and tell me what you think!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment