December Collective Haul, Goodbye 2012... Hello 2013!

Whoa! Time flies fast when you’re having fun, eh? :) I am truly sorry I have been MIA for awhile now, but I just haven’t really been inspired to do anything blog related lately. I will try my hardest to make this up to you in the near future, and because some of you were wondering - no, I did not quit, I promise! :) As this is going to be my last post in 2012, I decided to do a collective make-up haul from the past month. Since every other beauty blogger does these kinds of posts, I thought it would be fitting to finish this year with a little preview of products you're going to read about in the months to come. I got so excited over some of the offers that I’ve found, so I went a little crazy this time! Also, I’ve been getting some of the things from my family and friends, so I can’t help but to show you everything! Let me know what products you find interesting and you want to know more about so I can dive straight into it with my next review. 

It is no secret that MAC is one of my favourite makeup brands, so stacking up with some new items was no surprise. Three new beautiful lipstick shades and a lipglass in my favorite shade Rebel. But, the thing I’m most excited to tell you about is MAC's compact powder Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. This product is my new HG item! I’m beyond words for this product!! Ofcourse, I will get into all the details in my next review, as this product deserves to be raved about…forever! 


  • MAC lipstick Hot Tahiti
  • MAC lipstick Fresh Moroccan
  • MAC lipstick Impassioned
  • MAC lipglass Rebel
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural 

Soap & Glory has to be the most goregeous bodycare line ever!! I love their scents, body care products, even make up, and yes, they have the the most beautiful pink vintage inspired packaging! My boyfriend got me these gift sets from his recent trip to Qatar. Scent-sationalism contains three lovely body sprays and the other one is one of their All Stars sets including the coolest make-up bag, body butter, body lotion, hand cream and a plumping lip gloss.


The thing that really pisses me off is that a lot of Maybelline products are not available in Bosnia or on this side of the world in general. I get to read a lot about some of their products, but since I have to order them online, I usually end up buying something else and skip on Maybelline. This Christmas, a friend from USA got me these very cool things from Maybelline I always wanted to try like Baby Lips, Maybelline precise liquid eyeliner, Maybelline under-eye concealer, The Falsies mascara in Black Drama, Maybelline Color tattoo 24hr eyeshadow in Bad To the Bronze which I forgot to include in the picture... I also bought three of their revamped Colorama nail polishes and a new red lipstick in Pleasure Me Red! Also, a lot of Sally Hansen nail stuff, which I still have to try, so I can’t tell you much about it now. I will be doing a giveaway soon, so you will have a chance to try some yourself.
Finally, I got my hands on some Hardy Candy stuff. I love the quality and the packaging and all of their products are very affordable. I wanted their Glamouflage Heavy Duty concealer for so long and let me tell you something, this thing covers up everything! Also, I got this Showgirl glitter glue, which works amazing for glitters and loose pigments and I can’t wait to try this tonight for my sparkly holiday look. 



And finally, some Chanel, Dior, YSL stuff I’m so overwhelmed with. I’ve found a great deal on all of these products so I decided to treat myself for being a good girl this year ha ha. I’m so so excited and I can not wait to show you everything in my future reviews!!
  • Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine 002 Honey Matte
  • Dior eyeshadow Palette 705 Beige Massai
  • Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre
  • Dior lipstck 678 Devilish Pink
  • YSL Pure Lipstick 151 Sweet Dark Purple
  • Chanel Coco Lipstick 17 Orchidee
  • YSL Pur Lipstick 68 Venetian Rose
  • Dior Creme De Gloss 875
  • Lancome L'Absolu Crème de Mat in Potion D'amour
  • Dior Nail Polish 813 Red Ebony 

On another note, I got my long waited Jeffrey Campbell Spike Litas! No words can describe their true beauty, so I’ll stop talking now.
 

I hope you enjoyed my haul and you don’t find it too bragging or boring :) Seriously, I think I’m done buying makeup for at least three months!! :) I will be reviewing a lot of these products after I get to try them more and don’t forget to tell me what products you want to read about first. 

Hope everyone has had an amazing 2012, and wishing you all a happy & safe 2013 filled with pleasure and joy! Be fearless, ladies! And in the words of Cheryl Lynn…


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment