Totally random blog post

Hello ladies!! First of all, I’m sorry for the hiatus! Last week was a total mess, I went to Belgrade to see Immolation and Marduk live, then headed to Novi Sad for two more days. All of that was accompanied with a horrible toothache that kept me from normal functioning for days. I went through a lot of painkillers and antibiotics, but I am back now and I will try to keep up with you more regularly. In case you were wondering what gig I went to, here’s a little something for y’all :)



Guess this isn't something you see on your typical beauty blog, but that's just me :) 

 

Now back to the girly stuff :) While I was in Belgrade I went to Sephora having in mind a couple of products that I wanted to buy, especially Too Faced Chocolate Soilel Bronzer since I really need a new bronzer BUUUT... I ended up with none. YES, nothing!! I won’t say I’m not proud of myself, because I am...Sometimes, it’s really nice to have control over your regular make-up frenzy! Well, here’s the truth - Sephora in Belgrade is outrageously expensive! Sure, brands like Chanel, Dior or Benefit are no bargain in general, but prices in Belgrade are higher than those on Champs-Élysées (for real!) or elsewhere in Europe ( I’m talking about Sephora only). A complete rip off if you ask me. So thanks but no thanks. Sephora is really overrated sometimes...

Well, the good thing is, I saved for some Iron Fist shoes I’ve wanted for ages. Yay! So once I bought them, I was glad I skipped Sephora. Now, meet my new babies everyone - Zombie Stomper Heels.


They are simply gorgeous, but unfortunately I won't get to wear them anytime soon because summer's out of reach. Other than that, and as I already mentioned on facebook page, I’ve ordered some Real Technique brushes I was so obsessed with lately, a bunch of Sleek stuff and some NYX. Also, I’m waiting for some MAC lippies, so keep in mind that I will be doing lots and lots of reviews soon! 

This post is so random so far, it definitely deserves it's place in the random section. I hope everyone is doing fine and hope you’re ready for a new season. Unfortunately, the summer is over but let’s hope we can still enjoy a little more sun during the next couple of days. Thanks for reading everyone! xo
  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment